Thursday 1 April 2010

WATCHING : Lost - What Kate Does






*SPOILERS AHEAD*


Well, Kate didn't do anything.Not in this episode, not in any episode she appeared, if you ask me.
To be honest, I was expecting this episode to be a lot worse, since I heard such terrible comments from all my friends, but fortunately it wasn't. It was just a bit blunt. I am so over the lovey dovey stuff between her and Sawyer, like 4 years ago.Come on, the "I came back for Claire" excuse is so lame.After 3 years of being a mother to Claire's baby and not wanting anyone to find out in case they will take him away, suddenly she wants to return to the island she allegedly wanted so bad to get away from, for the sole reason to find Claire and give her her baby back.It's ridiculous.
As for Claire, I was sooooo excited to see her again after 2 years because one thing I wanted from this final season is to explain what happened to her.I could never forgive the writers if they didn't show Claire's story in the end.Well, to have a gun pointed at you by a woman in handcuffs and manage to get away and then 2 hours later the woman returns and you decide to get in the same car with her again, is a tad surreal don't you think?(Is the public transportation really that bad in LA???)Maybe the writers wanted to show that whatever the circumstances these people will always end up "together",that there's a connection between them, like the way Kate looked at Jack at LAX.Hmmm, yeahhhh, again stretching it too far I think.
Obviously Claire has had the same "infection" as Sayid, according to Dogen. We can only assume that he means that Smokey was in her too.But the thing is, that it is inside Locke, so how can he be inside Sayid, too?We also assumed that the last time we saw Claire in "Jacob's" Hut with her and Jack's father, Smokey was inside him so how could it get into Claire too?Maybe it is taking multiple forms, I really don't know.What we do know is that Smokey can't take over another human being unless he/she is dead.So Claire is dead.And Smokey is in Locke.So why the hell was she pointing a gun at Jin at the end of the episode????Some say she is Rousseau.I really hope she isn't.I guess we'll find out more about Claire on episode 5. Can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment