Thursday 13 May 2010

WATCHING : Amazing Race Season 16

*SPOILERS AHEAD*

Ugh!The finale was so frustrating, I cannot even remember the season's good moments.
Well, I guess the greatest moment was Brent and Caite participating.Right from the start, it ensured uncontrollable pointing and laughing.
Season was OK, I guess, nothing major and reality-themed happened.2 U-Turns, the second one was idiotically used, causing Carol and Brandy to go mad and not unjustly.You see, Caitie was upset because they think poorly of her, so she deicides to get rid of them.Well,of course they would think poorly of her.Hasn't she seen herself getting ridiculed on national TV?She said she wanted to make it to the end to prove how smart she is to anyone who has the audacity to diss her instead of automatically kneeling before her.Being stubborn, persistent and mean does not make you smart.In fact, she proved quite the opposite when she did all these mistakes during the race.So, the bad blood between those two teams continued even after B&C finished the race, making the last scene of the episode the first dispute that took place after the end of the race and a brilliant reality gem.

Call me crazy, but I wanted team Jordan and Jeff to last longer in the game.I mean, I didn't really care about the girl but he was so funny!
"We're so stupid!We definitely shouldn't reproduce." I mean, come on!Priceless!

I can't say I supported team cowboy during the whole game.I didn't like them at all at first, I wanted them out!But after the 3d episode I knew I wanted them to win and I believe they deserved it.But they didn't, hence the frustration.I didn't really care about Dan and Jordan.I felt they were a bit whiny and they always bickered.But hey, at least B&C didn't win, that's something!

For Season 17,I think they should have a major brainstorming and change their challenges a little bit.Not make them tougher necessarily, but different.We keep seeing the same challenges over and over again, like the building climbing or rapel, the bungee, the correct order challenge in the end.After 16 seasons, they have gotten kinda old.

No comments:

Post a Comment