Friday 14 May 2010

WATCHING : Survivor S20 EP13

*SPOILERS AHEAD*


So, Rupert is out.
Unfortunately, I accidentally found out about that this morning, while searching for Life At Ponderosa videos of Danielle, because I was curious to see how the welcoming party went.But lo and behold, I found one with Danielle's face on it and I thought that was it, but when I clicked on it, it said "Life At Ponderosa Rupert Pt.2" *sigh* That's internet for you!

What I found interesting about this episode, though in general it was kinda dull, was Russell's attitude towards the game.I thought he was out of his mind voting Danielle out and deciding it so spoteniously and so careslly, when he had nothing and no one to back up his plan.But, after thinking it over, I've got to admit it was a good strategic move, even if it didn't seem that way at first.But now, I am absolutely sure he has lost his marbles!Being mad at Jerri for not picking me for the challenge win and deciding to flip?That's just plain stupid and selfish.He seems so unable to concentrate on anything because he is overwhelmed of the fact that he is not in control, that he was,practically, never in control.He gave his idols away to save other people, he had no idea who had the other two, he was not in on the plan to throw out Candice, nothing!And he thinks he has done so much for this girls, he said it himself, and he brought them all the way to final five and they still don't bow to him, they still don't respect him.That's what will cost him the game, in my opinion, because even he makes it to the final two, no one will vote for him.No one.

When I saw him promising final 3 to Rupert and Colby, I was smiling and saying to myself "Come on, don't waste your cunningness and your villain wit on those two.They are out!" because I thought he was just playing with them.But when I saw that we was actually considering,nay,planning to vote Parvati out, I was shocked!Granted,great strategic move on his part, but it was a shock, regardless.And if she hadn't won immunity, I think he would have gone through with it.Speaking of immunity, 3d endurance immunity after the merge?The ones Parvati ALWAYS wins?Come on!!!!Could it be any more obvious that they trying to have a two-times winner for the first time? Well, it seems pretty obvious to me.The way I see it, if Parvati makes it to final 3 or 2, she is guaranteed to win,no doubt in my mind.Regardless who is up there with her.Villains claim that Rupert and Colby are such huge threats for the jury votes.Have you not played Survivor 2 or 3 times???Nobody is gonna vote for Colby and maybe JT,Amanda and Coach would vote for Rupert, but that's it.Startegic players have won the game so many times.Ring any bells Parvati? So unless Russell gets Jerri and Colby to vote out Parvati, they don't stand a chance.

Don't forget : Survivor Heroes vs Villains finale is on Sunday!


*edit(just a tiny one) : If Rupert had listened to Sandra from the beginning, he could definitely make it to the finals.She tried to save his butt and be on his side so many times and he didn't listen to her.She told him to get rid of Russell and he goes yapping to him that she is still after him.WTF?You're trusting Russell now, trying to be on his good side? The man you said you despised and loathed with all your might?And you're still wondering why you haven't won?Pff!
What also got a huge eye roll from me,was Jerri's comment on Sandra and Parvati giggling at Russell's threats."Why do you want to upset Russell? Are you crazy?" Oh yeah?Why is that exactly?Granted, he's appearance is somewhat intimidating,all troll-like and stuff, but come on.The girls know that at this point in the game, Russell cannot scare anybody.Ultimately,he will have someone alongside of him at the last tribal, and whoever, WHOEVER that is,Russell cannot and will not win.

No comments:

Post a Comment